- 2000 migrant labourers from Madhya Pradesh,
were listed for linkages with the Government Relief efforts.
- 2232 families from Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh,
were provided food grains and supplies.
- 1900 children aged 3-6 years from Rajasthan and Gujarat,
were provided learning kits.
- 230 households from Gujarat,
were provided Hygiene kits.
- 559 Anganwadi Centres in Rajasthan and Gujarat,
were provided first aid kits.
- 91 ASHA and Anganwadi Workers in Rajasthan,
were provided Sanitizers and Masks.
- 5500 Adolescent Girls and communities in Rajasthan,
were provided Cloth Masks.
- 115 pregnant women in Gujarat,
were provided Medical Masks.