Information Gathering and Use of information
- CHETNA collects information through different platforms/ways i.e. website/survey/home-visits etc.
- Any request for information through our website, you will be prompted to provide your name, organisation/company name, email address, mobile telephone number and demographic information. We collect and store this information to allow us to communicate with you and send you the information you have requested. We also may use this information to periodically send you, by email or text, various information.
- CHETNA will not collect or record any personal information unless one chooses to give it to the organisation.
- CHETNA will ensure any information once received will not disclose any Personal Information to others.
- Other than as described in this paragraph, CHETNA will only disclose actual or potentially Personally Identifying Information (PII) to third parties in response to a subpoena, court order or other valid governmental request.
CHETNA uses the information given in the following manner:
- To ensure accurate records of all the donations received are being maintained.
- To update about news and information pertaining to CHETNA.
- To ensure that the most appropriate and relevant information is being provided.
- To know more about the people who are visiting CHETNA’s website, donating or showing keen interest in CHETNA’s projects.
Privacy of our email lists
Individuals who join our mailing lists via our website or through our projects added to the CHETNA email database.